Donations for Kevin & Maria Coutts to benefit the local the fire companies that responded
to their family's home fire Tuesday Night May 28th
Click Donate Button
The Wayne Pike Building Industry Association is committed
to providing advocacy, support, and growth opportunities
for professionals in the building industry; and to serve as
the preferred trusted resourcefor consumers in our community.
Benefits of Membership
Protection from Excessive Regulations
Powerful representation to defend you against excessive regulations and misguided legislation. We make sure that our voice is heard and we reach and influence decisionmakers at all levels of government. These issues directly impact your bottom line. Issues like removal of the sprinkler mandate, HIC fix-it, permitextensions and more.
Training and Education
Access to the most up-to-date industry information and a schedule of nationally recognized certification and designation courses.
Industry Updates & Intelligence
• Regular update communications at all levels
• Access to UCC Consultant
• Access to Regulatory Specialist
Credibility and Exposure in the Marketplace
• Consumer focused public relations programs
• Local membership directories
• Use of association logos set you apart
• Earn recognition through various award programs
• Exclusive Member Discounts
• Free legal research through NAHB
• Competitive Insurance Programs: health, workers’ comp, medical and disability
• Free sample contracts/forms that meet state laws
• PA One-Call first dig of year is covered: $125
• Builder/Remodeler rebate program: average annual rebate of $439
• Credit union membership eligibility
• Electricity savings program, Sunoco fuel rebates and at least 16 national companies offering member discounts
Networking and Building Industry Connections
Connect with industry colleagues to share information and make important business contacts. Join councils, committees, etc., and make a difference.
All Inclusive Membership
When you join your local home builders association, you automatically become a member at the state and national levels. That’s three teams working for you!